- In 2005, ITC Germany arranged the first international InfraR&D conference addressing mainly thermographers working with advanced industrial applications and in R&D.
- During the following years, we welcomed delegates from many countries and experienced an increasing demand to also cover other thermographic areas.
- The new ITC User Conference, which was arranged in Sweden in 2014, therefore addressed a wider public and was a professional meeting place for technicians, engineers, scientists, and users of all kind of infrared measurement equipment. The conference covered infrared physics and applications in a wide variety of fields, from inspection of electrical installations, building surveys, industrial and automation applications, and optical gas imaging to NDT and advanced research applications.
- Participation in all ITC conferences around the world will be counted as continuing education for the renewal and/or recertification of your ITC Category 1 and Category 2 certification.
- Welcome to the 2017 ITC User Conference in Coventry, UK, September 27–28, 2017.
About ITC Thermography Conferences