ITC and FLIR Systems invite you to share your thermography expertise with other professionals from the field at the ITC User Conference in Coventry, UK, on September 27–28, 2017.
Here are just some of the benefits of being a presenter:
- Qualify for a discounted conference registration fee of only €199.
- Identify yourself as an infrared thermal expert in your field.
- Gain valuable recognition for renewal and/or re-certification of your ITC Category 1 or 2 certification.
Clinics, presentations, and poster sessions all depend on you and your contribution, so we ask you to submit your conference paper now!
Contribute by submitting a:
- Long paper — duration of the presentation about 40 minutes
- Short paper — duration of the presentation about 20 minutes
- Seminar — highlight trends and technologies with future importance for the field of thermography and infrared measurement.
The conference language is English.
Please submit the title and abstract by April 15, 2017 to
Christiane Buchgeister at email@example.com
Abstracts to be no longer than 500 words. The following information to be included: preferred type of presentation, title, primary author and affiliation, co-authors and affiliations, primary author’s contact details (full postal address, phone number, e-mail address), list of key words.
Notification of acceptance or refusal
ITC EMEA will notify all authors of its decision by 20 May 2017.
This notification will include instructions for the selected authors on how to prepare and submit their finished paper by August 14, 2017.